What Texas is!
TEXAS COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & IT
‘Partner for Excellence’
About Lincoln University College
Lincoln University (Malaysia) was founded in the year 2002, in collaboration with Lincoln Educational Network and other international universities namely: The University of Hertfordshire, U.K, The University of Cambridge, U.K., The Hagga–Hella (University of Applied Science) Finland, University of London, The University of Huddersfield, the UK, Saint Louis University, the US, Presbyterian University, Ghana, Tribhuvan University, Nepal and Southeast University, the US. The university is accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia. The degrees offered by Lincoln are globally accredited, valid and its credits are internationally transferable. Since its inception, Lincoln has been offering diversified programs including diploma/certificate level courses to PhD degrees in the disciplines of Business, Hospitality Management, Engineering, IT, Medicine, Nursing, and allied health services.
Texas College of Management & IT
Texas College of Management & IT, under Texas Int'l Education Network (2010), is a dynamic educational institution with outstanding academic programs MBA, BBA, BIT( HONS) and BCS (HONS) (NT&CS) affiliated to world recognized Lincoln University, Malaysia. Texas has been founded with a set of academicians and entrepreneurs to meet the rising demand for qualified and skilled manpower in the field of Management, Science and Technology. Since its very inception, Texas remains as an invitation to learning by both theory and practice.
‘To be partner of educational excellence in global community.’
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World –class research and thinking
- Transportation through out the valley
- Sophisticated computer/science lab and rich library
- Free Internet access to the students
- Educational/HM/Biology excursions and tours and various sports activities
- Wide range of Scholarships on achievement and other categories
- Cafeteria with verities of foods
- Hostel with extra coaching classes
- Well furnished classes with CC camera in well ventilated rooms with fans
- Radio/TV station visit for the Mass Communication